What we are doing to help keep you and your pets safe:
- We are open during normal business hours and can schedule an appointment to see your pet!
- When you arrive at the hospital please call us and remain in your car. A member of our staff will come out to greet you, take notes of your pet’s history, and bring your pet in for their appointment. Our vets will discuss the results of their examination with you and your pet will be brought out to you following their visit.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 please call ahead of your appointment to discuss options.
- We are deep cleaning and sanitizing exam rooms after each appointment and are cleaning high traffic areas of the hospital frequently.
- We are still filling food and medication prescriptions in house and will bring your items out to your car when you arrive, however we may recommend filling your items through our online pharmacy to save you a trip.